JFrameBuilder is an easy-to-use visual Java GUI Builder for Java Swing applications.
It provides the application GUI solution for Java developers. The Java GUI designer enables Java developers to create sophisticated GUI applications using drag-and-drop interface without spending a lot of time writing code.
- What you see is truly what you get.
- Generates human readable Java code.
- Generated Java code doesn't require any additional library to compile and run.
- Retrieves GUI design from Java source code.
- Sets component properties and event handling methods with easy understandable interface.
- Supports 4 kinds of layout manager for the JPanel.
- Ability to set Look&Feel at any time.
JFrameBuilder supports these components:
JFrame, JInternalFrame, JDialog, JSplitPane, JScrollPane, JTabbedPane, JPanel, JSeparator, JProgressBar, JSlider, JSpinner, JTree, JTable, JList, JComboBox, JTextPane, JEditorPane, JTextArea, JPasswordField, JTextField, JLabel, JCheckBox, JRadioButton, JToggleButton, JButton.
JFrameBuilder is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2007-05-07. The program can be installed on Windows.
JFrameBuilder (version 3.3.1) has a file size of 21.51 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1155 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.